Welcome to the Herefordshire Formulary
For use by ALL primary and secondary care prescribers within Herefordshire.
Use the box below to search for the drug or condition of interest.
How to use the formulary
- Use the search tool to find the drug or condition of interest or browse by BNF chapter using the 'Chapters' Menu at top of page.
- Formulary products may be found in one or more chapters. Click on the entry in the appropriate chapter.
- First and second choices shown where possible to assist cost-effective prescribing.
- Non-formulary products are shaded in pink and labelled non-formulary.
- Hyperlinks are available to BNF, BNFc and to the Summaries of Product Characteristics.
If you have any comments or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Traffic Light Definitions
Every care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the content on our website. However, Herefordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (and its consituent NHS members) will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages.
Members of the Public
Please note that all material in this site is aimed at healthcare professionals. Members of the public seeking advice on any medicine-related matters are encouraged to contact NHS 111 or speak with their GP, pharmacist or nurse.
Links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement. Links to NHS member organisational policies or guidelines may not be accessible from all locations
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur while using material derived from this website.